The TriggerPoint IMPACT Buffer is ideal to reduce discomfort and relax tight muscles. This vibrating massage buffer offers a soothing, gentle massage to promote overall well-being. By combining oscillation and vibration, the IMPACT Buffer warms up soft tissue so it can reach deeper into the fascia and better relieve tight muscles. With an adjustable dial that provides various speeds, the IMPACT Buffer allows for a range of massage intensities. User-controlled pressure ensures a gentle massage over sensitive areas. Easy-to-use on the couch or on-the-go, the IMPACT Buffer is small and quiet enough to bring to work or while traveling for gentle and instant relief. Three interchangeable heads are included to offer versatile massage options for a customized experience. Additionally, the IMPACT Buffer glides comfortably over clothes or bare skin, with or without topicals. Cordless and rechargeable for up to 2.8 hours of power, the IMPACT Buffer is quiet, compact, and portable with a convenient carrying case. Ideal for travel or on-the-go, the IMPACT Buffer measure 8 inches in length and 3.5 inches in width and weighs approximately 2 pounds. Includes access to free online instructional video library on recovery education from the experts at TriggerPoint
• Vibrating massage buffer offers a soothing, gentle massage to promote overall well-being
• Combined oscillation and vibration massage helps reduce discomfort and relax tight muscles
• Variable speed settings provide a range of massage intensity
• Ergonomic design creates safe and effective use while allowing for user-controlled pressure
• Three interchangeable heads offer versatile massage options for customized relief
• Glides comfortably over clothes or bare skin, with or without topicals
• Cordless and rechargeable for up to 2.8 hours of power
• Quiet, compact, and portable with a convenient carrying case
• 8 inches in length and 3.5 inches in width, weighing approximately 2 pounds
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.