The tough, water-resistant 3-in-1 Arka LED light is a lantern, collapses into a powerful flashlight and also charges up your digital devices.
Hang it from a branch or hook or set up on a flat surface with its foldable feet. Push the head down to transform it into a 180-lumen flashlight or activate the red-light mode to preserve night vision or to read maps
In trouble? A strobe option functions as an emergency beacon. Plug the lantern into any standard electrical socket to juice up the rechargeable battery or charge one of your USB devices while out on an adventure.
Rechargeable, collapsible, and highly water-resistant (IPX 5) lantern and flashlight doubles as a charger for USB devices such as a phone, camera, or GPS
R3 XP-E CREE LED provides infinitely adjustable brightness up to 180 lumens.
Burns on high for 6-8 hours or low for up to 100 hours.
Frosted globe slides up for a diffused white light in lantern mode and down for flashlight mode.
Durable, water-resistant ABS/TPE housing with extendable feet for additional stability.
5 lighting modes that vary from high to low light plus 3 red LEDs that vary from tactical night vision to strobe to S.O.S. emergency strobe.
LED indicator light displays battery level and charging status.
Split ring on top allows hanging.
100-240V charger and USB cable included.
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.