The USWE (You-Swii) Pace 8 Running Vest has a completely new ergonomic design and size range that takes this vest to the next top level. It’s a lightweight vest with an outstanding personal individual fit delivered by the bounce free No Dancing Monkey™ (NDM) Vest system and the elastic side panels. All features are intended for on the go access. Front pole attachment, the 45” angle front pockets for the 2x 500ml Ultraflasks, quick stash front pockets, energy/food shoulder pockets, and 2x zippered stash back pockets. A main compartment on the back for extra gear, and an inner No Bounce Compression Compartment (NBCC- with pull-tight straps accessible at the front) for an additional hydration bladder (We recommend 2L bladders). All are designed for easy access and to support the bounce free sensation of this vest.
With the Pace series we’re taking the lead on the Stays Fresh movement for running vests, by including the award winning Polygiene Stays Fresh treatment. This unique technology keeps the vest fresh and permanent odour free. It’s durable and gives the vest a longer lifespan, which is reducing the environmental footprint.
NDM™ VEST Harness System, Bounce Free Fit
- Bungy cords and elastic fabrics expands along with the chest during physical exertion, allowing a constant tight and compliant fit. Easy to adjust the size via the cords
- The shoulder straps are ergonomically designed for an even and smooth distribution of the vest over the shoulders
- The back plate can be adjusted up and down for individual fit and size
Polygiene Stays Fresh treatment. Keeps the vest fresh and permanent odour free. It’s durable and gives the vest a longer lifespan, which is reducing the environmental footprint.
- Bounce free No Dancing Monkey™ Vest system and elastic side panels that expands along with the chest during physical exertion, allowing a constant tight and compliant fit.
- 2x 500ml Ultraflasks in a 45” angle front pockets for an outstanding comfort.
- Inner No Bounce Compression Compartment with pull-tight straps accessible at the front for a hydration bladder. Bladder not included.
- Front pole attachment
- 2x Quick stash front pockets
- 2x Energy/food shoulder pockets
- 2x zippered stash back pockets
- High-ventilated mesh back panel
- Reflective points for night visibility
- Energency Whistle
- Pack Type – Running Vest
- Activity – Trail Running
- User – Unisex
- Pack Weight – 258g (Excl. Ultraflasks)
- Dimensions – 45L / 40W / 5D (cm)
- Total Volume –8L
- Hydration Capacity – 1.0L (+2.0L with additional bladder)
- Hydration System – 2x Ultraflask 500ml with drink tube
- Harness System – NDM Vest + NBCC
- S-M(80-92 cm / 31.5-36 Inches)
- M-L(86-98 cm / 34-38.5 Inches)
- L-XL(92-104 cm/36-41 Inches)
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.