Light and comfortable, the ZERO Pinnacle helmet is designed for industrial, construction, work at heights and abseil use. Versatile and rugged, includes slots for cap attached ear protectors and capacity for direct fit visors. Includes mountaineering certification which meets regulations for work at heights, for applications where the chin strap must not be releasable.
ABS Advanced Thermo Material Shell exterior.
Ear protector kits available on request.
Full face and half face anti-scratch visors available for direct fitting.
10 year lifespan.
Wide aeration holes with mesh covers to prevent debris entry.
Inside protection in high-density EPS polystyrene.
Lightweight and comfortable, just 450gms.
Slots for fitting cap attach ear protectors, giving options of full fact protection of forestry kit, visor etc
Inner Textile padding and headband, removable and washable.
Adjustable chinstrap, will not release under force of F>500N.
Lamp holder clips.
One size fits most including larger heads, with quick wheel up/down adjustable size system, Diameter: 54-62cm.
Standards; EN12492:2012; EN 397:2012+ A1:2012; LD, -40°C to +50°C. Resistance to lateral deformation (LD); Protection against impacts at low temperatures (-40°C); Protection against impacts at high temperatures (+50°C).
Rated to: -40° C/ +50° C
Dimensions: 54 - 61cm
Material: Exterior Shell ABS plastic, Interior EPS
Standards: EN 12492, EN 397
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
- $6.99 standard shipping on all New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95, excluding certain oversized or heavy items
- A $85 (North Island) or $95 (South Island) shipping charge applies to each oversized or heavy item
- A $5 surcharge applies to all NZ rural or PO Box/Private Bag addresses
- A $10 surcharge applies to Chatham Islands and Waiheke Island addresses
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items to Chatham Islands
- $24.99 shipping on all Australian orders
- Shipping charges to other international destinations range between $37.99 and $45
- We cannot ship oversized or heavy items internationally
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible. While in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 business days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 business days within the North Island. Rural addresses could take up to an additional 2 business days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following timeframes:
- North Island: 3-7 business days
- North Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 3-7 business days
- Waiheke Island: 4-8 business days
- South Island: 2-6 business days
- South Island rural or PO Box/Private Bag: 2-6 business days
- Chatham Islands: 7-10 business days
- Oversized or heavy items: 5-7 business days to all NZ addresses (excluding Chatham islands)
Australia: 7–10 business days (metropolitan areas only).
Canada: 10 business days
Hong Kong: 10 business days
UK/Ireland: 10 business days
USA: 10 business days
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure that your goods arrive within a reasonable timeframe. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.