HYDROFIX HRU-100 RELEASE UNIT FOR CATEGORY 1 EPIRBs
The ACR HRU-100 HydroFix Hydrostatic Release Kit is a patented rod system that allows release of the beacon from a Category 1 bracket when submerged in water between 1.5 - 4 meters. It's designed to work with Sea Shelter, Sea Shelter 2 and Sea Shelter 3 brackets. A patented rod system does not rely on a battery, blade or pyrotechnic device to release the beacon. This advantage allows for a quick, seamless and reliable release in an emergency.
Note: This is a date-stamped product and must be replaced every 2 years from the date of installation or 4 years from the date of manufacture.
- Allows release of a beacon from a Category I bracket when submerged in water between 1.5 – 4 m
- Easily replaceable
- 100% factory tested
- Fits Open Face, Sea Shelter, Sea Shelter 2 and Sea Shelter3 brackets
- Size (LxWxH): 6.3 x 8.6 x 5.0 cm
- Weight: 93.6 g
Due to COVID restrictions and freight disruption, online orders may take longer than usual to arrive. We’re doing all that we can to get them to you as soon as possible.
Also, due to COVID restrictions, depending on the alert/protection framework level in your area, contactless delivery may be required and couriers may leave parcels unattended on your property.
Please be aware that, in the event that a parcel goes missing, Gearshop will not be able to provide a replacement or refund where the courier is able to supply proof of delivery.
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.