Jetboil SUMO Group Cooking System - Carbon Black
The all new Sumo™ Group Cooking System integrates the all weather Sol burner with the high capacity Sumo Companion Cup, yielding an unmatched blend of power, convenience, and efficiency for the full range of group backcountry cooking chores, from snow melting to simmering.
Larger groups can take advantage of the multiple cooking pot combos offered by Sumo (and the companion bowl set!), while smaller groups can enjoy minimal single pot cooking. Versatile Sumo supports a myriad of packing configurations, and is compatible with the full range of Jetboil accessories. Sumo Group Cooking System redefines backcountry group cooking performance, with a 1.8 liter FluxRing cooking vessel and complete system weight at 16 ounces. Designed to fuel your backcountry passion, Jetboil Sumo Group Cooking System delivers ultimate performance and reliability in extreme conditions.
• Thermo-Regulate™ technology - consistent heat to 20°F
• 1.8 Liter FluxRing® cooking cup
• Insulating Cozy and secure strap
• Convenient, reliable push-button igniter
• Fuel Stabilizer tripod included. Pot support is not included but can be purchased separately
• Drink-through lid with pour spout & strainer
• Compatible with all PCS family add ons except the Coffee Press
• Can fully stow a Sol or Zip system!
* System weight does not include pot support, fuel stabilizer and measuring cup.
Weight 453 g * system weight does not include pot support, fuel stabilizer and measuring cup or bowl set
Volume 1.8 Liter
Boil Time (1 Liter) = 4 minutes, 15 seconds (avg over life of Jetpower canister)
Water Boiled 24 Liters per 230g Jetpower canister
Dimensions 125 mm x 210 mm
No fuel included
- $6.99 standard shipping on New Zealand orders under $95
- Free NZ shipping on orders over $95
- Bulky and oversized items cost $85 to the North Island and $95 to the South Island
- $24.99 on all Australian orders
- We cannot ship bulky and oversized items to Australia
From time-to-time, there can be delays beyond our control. We will do everything within our power to ensure your goods arrive within a reasonable time frame. If you have any queries or issues relating to your order, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We aim to process and dispatch your order as fast as possible, while in most cases this will happen within 24-72 hours, it can take up to 5 days, depending on what is ordered.
After dispatch, delivery is normally overnight within the South Island and 1-2 days within the North Island. Rural addresses could be upto an additional two days.
At this time, we do not offer urgent delivery as a standard freight option, however if you require your order urgently, please contact us before ordering to ensure that we can meet your delivery timeframe.
We aim to deliver your order within the following time-frames:
- North Island: 3-7 work days
- North Island rural: 3-7 work days
- South Island: 2-6 work days
- South Island rural: 2-6 work days
- Australia: 7–10 work days (metropolitan areas only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.